Terms & Conditions
Version March 2020
By submitting your application, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. I provide permission to Heavy Sound Labs, INC (“HSL”) and all of the company’s agents and/or vendors the right to investigate all of the information provided as part of the application process, as well as, their requirements to secure additional information, if necessary. I hereby release from all liability or responsibility all persons, companies, corporations, when furnishing such information.
2. I certify that all of the statements made in this application are made in good faith and these statements are true and correct to the best of my knowledge.
3. I understand that my application does not assure me of employment. Additionally, this application in no way obligates HSL in any way. I further understand that this application does not constitute an agreement or contract for employment.
4. I understand that any misleading or incorrect statements or failure to complete any part of this application not prohibited by law may render this application void and would be cause for immediate dismissal.
5. I understand that the information provided in this application will be retained by HSL. Where necessary, the company may require additional information or re-application to remain in consideration of employment after that time.
THE HEAVY CREW - Terms And Conditions [supplemental]
Please read the following Terms and Conditions thoroughly. By applying to be a member of The Heavy Crew, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.
You must be 18 years old or older to apply and be a resident of the United States. Participation in The Heavy Crew is voluntary, non-paid.
Not everyone who applies for The Heavy Crew will be chosen. The decision of who is chosen is at the discretion of HSL. HSL is under no obligation to choose you under any circumstance. You will be notified within 14 days following the date of your application if you are to be accepted.
As a member of The Heavy Crew, you may be asked to (i) share on social media certain recordings or videos by musical artists on the HSL roster, (ii) post on social media about those artists or HSL related topics, (iii) share on social media certain information about those artists or HSL related topics, (iv) put up posters for those artists, their performances or HSL, (v) connect with lifestyle shops, and/or (vi) provide feedback about artists, HSL or related topics.
You agree that all of the above activities are voluntary on your part and you are not being instructed or required to do any of the activities. You also acknowledge that, by participating in The Heavy Crew, you are not an employee, intern, agent or contractor of HSL or any of its affiliated companies.
You understand that HSL is not making any commitment to you as to how long or how actively you may or will participate as a member of The Heavy Crew. You agree that your participation in The Heavy Crew may be ended by HSL at any time by notifying you via email. You acknowledge that you are not guaranteed membership at any time.
You understand that upon termination of your membership, you will lose access to all available and future Heavy Crew learning tools, resources, and experiences unless otherwise stated at the time of termination.
By participating in The Heavy Crew, you are allowing us and others we designate to photograph and record you, and to use your name, likeness, voice, photographs and videos in all media throughout the world in perpetuity in connection with the marketing and promotion of recording artists on HSL, the business of HSL, and/or your activities as a member of The Heavy Crew. You understand that you will not receive any compensation for any of those uses.
Each Heavy Crew member is personally and solely responsible for all content they post, other than what is specifically provided by HSL. Heavy Crew members must not post any content, image, music or logo that is not owned by the Heavy Crew member, unless it has been furnished by HSL for sharing purposes. Heavy Crew members are responsible for their own social media account and posts. HSL is not liable or responsible for any posts on your social media.
Heavy Crew members must not make any statement on social media or elsewhere that is false or that is disrespectful of anyone within HSL, including staff or artists, or that in any way invades the privacy of any person associated with HSL. When representing the Heavy Crew, members must not make or use any insult, slur or obscenity in their posts against any individual, group of people or otherwise.
Each Crew member must obey all applicable law. You may not engage in any criminal activity when involved in any activity as a Heavy Crew member. If you are solicited by legal representation or law enforcement for any illegal acts, you will not hold HSL liable.
- Text messaging is run by Heavy Crew, a subset of Heavy Sound Labs.
- By opting in to text messages, you will receive Heavy Crew news, updates and announcements. You may receive up to 8 messages per month.
- Opt out at anytime by texting STOP to our number, (404) 882-5755.
- For any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Each Heavy Crew member is solely responsible for any injury or damage caused by them while engaging in activities as a Heavy Crew member. HSL will not be responsible for any injury or damage that results from any Heavy Crew member’s conduct.
You understand that HSL is not providing any transportation, parking, insurance or other benefits or reimbursements for you. You are responsible for all of your own costs and expenses as a member of The Heavy Crew.
You release HSL from all liability and damages in connection with your participation as part of The Heavy Crew. If you make any legal claim against the label in connection with your participation in The Heavy Crew or the use of any image or recording of you, you will be limited to a claim for money damages and you will not be entitled to any injunction or other equitable relief.
You represent and warrant that, by applying for participation in The Heavy Crew, you have read these Terms and Conditions, you understand these Terms and Conditions, you have the authority to agree to these Terms and Conditions, and you will abide by these Terms and Conditions.